The Trophy Buggy FLUX uses a suspension taken directly from top racing truggies - it was designed from the ground up to be tough, reliable and adjustable for any type of terrain, whether it's a BMX jump trail or a top-level racing track! The suspension is fully adjustable and equipped with turnbuckles, multiple shock mount and camber link locations and more. And when it comes time to work on the suspension parts, replacing things is a quick and easy matter! Drop in upgrade options or swap out spares right at the trackside!
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design. The zero kingpin 'inverse angle block' design is a definite winner, and out on the track it will give you the confidence you desire as you go head to head against the club pros!
- Thick 6061 aluminum shock towers offer performance tuning and strong construction
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strong yet flexible to tackle give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminum steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune your buggy with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe.
- Multiple camber link locations offer several options for adjusting roll center
- Thick rear sway bar fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
PERFORMANCE STRAIGHT FROM THE BOX
HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC racing action. The RTR Trophy Buggy FLUX is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - diffs, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package. You don't have to do a thing to get going fast! HPI Ready-To-Run vehicles bring you the same high performance and quality that you'd expect from a high-end RC kit but with the added convenience of being factory pre-assembled to the highest standards - giving you a high-performance RC car straight from the box!
FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware.
#107016 RTR TROPHY BUGGY FLUX W/ 2.4GHZ
1/8th Scale 4WD Electric Rallycross Buggy with FLUX Scream Brushless Motor, FLUX Rage Speed Controller, 2.4GHz Radio System and Painted Body
Wheelbase: 320mm (adjustable)
Track Width Front/Rear (from centre of tyres): 260mm
Tires: 40mm wide x 110mm (outer diameter), 80mm inner diameter
Drivetrain: Full-Time Shaft 4WD
WHAT YOU NEED
2 2S LiPo batteries with T-plugs (we suggest #101940 #101941 or #101942 HPI Plazma battery packs!)
Battery Charger with T-plug adapters
4 AA Batteries for Transmitter