This is a pair of Pro-Line Front Pro-Spec Shocks (Pre-Assembled). The next generation of Pro-Line Shock Technology has arrived: Pro-Line Pro-Spec Shocks! Now available Pre-Assembled, just fill with your choice of shock oil (not included). Every last detail has been refined to give you the best performing and best looking Shocks ever made. The Pro-Spec Shocks are a 12mm Big Bore design with a Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal. The Pistons and Shaft Guides are made from Silky Smooth White Delrin for Low Stiction and the 3.5mm thick Shock Shaft is Hard Chrome Coated, just like full-scale racing shocks.
The Pro-Spec Shocks feature an easy access Bleeder Cap Screw for consistent shock builds every time. Each pair of Pro-Spec Shocks includes 3 different piston options (1.4, 1.6 & 1.8) and a blank piston for drilling to a custom size. Custom Shock Tightening Tools and optional shock limiters are also included. Optional Pro-Spec Springs are available separately. Upper and lower shock pivot balls are included so you can fit a wider range of vehicles right out of the box.
- Smoothest Shocks Pro-Line has ever made
- Pre-Assembled, Just Fill and Go
- 12mm Big Bore Technology
- Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal
- Silky Smooth White Delrin Shaft Guides and Pistons
- Optional Pistons and Limiters Included
- Easy Access Bleeder Cap Screw
- Hard Chrome Coated 3.5mm Shock Shaft
- Optional Spring Rates available separately
- Will work with Hardware kit (6063-05)
- Pro-Spec 6308-31 Rear also available