ProTek RC Prodigy 625 DUO Touch AC LiHV AC/DC Battery Charger
The Prodigy Touch 625 DUO AC features an intuitive and easy-to-use touch screen interface with no physical buttons to wear out. Two independently-controlled 200 Watt internal power supplies provide a staggering 25 amps of charge current - per channel - making the Prodigy 625 DUO Touch AC an excellent choice for both surface and aircraft enthusiasts.
The 625 DUO Touch AC also provides important information during the charging process, including a data graph, internal resistance of the battery and individual cell voltage. Additional features include adjustable per-cell end voltage, worldwide voltage compatibility, automatic cell count recognition, and a Digital Power setting that allows you to power additional DC powered equipment when you aren't charging a battery. These features only scratch the surface of what the Prodigy 625 DUO Touch AC delivers.
This charger features a Hi-Voltage LiHV mode that allows you to safely charge Hi-Voltage LiHV capable batteries. You can adjust the charging end voltage of this mode up to 4.40V per cell, which is considerably higher than 4.20V per cell of an ordinary LiPo battery. Charging at this higher end voltage requires a Hi-Voltage LiHV capable battery, but the power gains are significant to the overall punch and power for the R/C model. But please note: battery voltages exceeding 4.20V per cell is prohibited from sanctioned racing rules, such as ROAR, IFMAR, etc.
(1) Prodigy 625 DUO Touch AC Charger
(1) DC Power Input Cable w/XT60 Connector
(2) XH Type LiPo Balance Board
(1) AC Power Input Cable
(2) Bullet to T-Plug Charge Lead
(1) Touch Screen Stylus Pen
(1) Alligator Clip Charge Lead
(2) Alligator Clips
- Dual Channel Touch Screen Digital AC/DC Balance Charger
- 11.0V - 18.0V DC Input Voltage Range
- LiPo, LiHV, Nickel & Lead Acid Compatible
- Adjustable Charge End Voltage
- Multiple Safety Functions
- Heavy Duty Metal Case
- AC Input Voltage: 110V or 240V
- DC Input Voltage: 11.0V - 18.0V
- Charge Power: 200W x2
- NiMH/NiCd Cell Count: 1-16 cells
- Dimension: 197x240x67mm
- Weight: 1725g