The Savox SA-1230SG Monster Torque Steel-Gear digital servo is the servo that is ideal for those requiring extra torque, but not using high voltage as a power source.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- Ideal for steering on rock crawlers, monster trucks, and large scale aircraft.
- Slightly taller case design.
- Torque @ 4.8v - 30.0kg/416.6oz-in
- Torque @ 6v - 36.0kg/499.9oz-in
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.20 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.16 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 44.9
- Weight: 79.0g
Savox SA1230SG - Coreless Digital Servo 0.16/500 @6V
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @4.8V, 250mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 4200mA @4.8V, 5300mA @6.0V
- Idle Current: 5mA @4.8V, 5mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 200 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 → 2000 µ second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 µ second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 → 2200 µ second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 → 2100 µ second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Coreless